2. Use License
1. Permission is granted to download one copy of any downloadable materials on the companies site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
2. modify or copy the materials;
3. use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
4. attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the School’s web site;
5. remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
6. transfer the materials to another person or ‘mirror’ the materials on any other server.
7. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on the site are provided ‘as is’. The Company makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, the Company does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In most cases, all cases sales are final. If you are unsure if coaching is the right fit for you it’s strongly suggested to take advantage of a discovery call prior to purchasing the complete program.
Fees for Coaching, courses, and/or Membership are charged in full prior to the first session or split into payments based on the purchase package chosen. Split payments are set-up recurring billing cycle.
If you are unsatisfied with your coaching, reach out to us to see if your purchase is eligible for a refund.
In no event shall the Company be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the site, even if the Company or an authorized of the Company has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
6. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the site may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The Company does not warrant that any of the materials on its site are accurate, complete, or current. The Company may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The Company does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The Company has not reviewed all of the sites linked to this site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the Company of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
9. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the Company site shall be governed by the laws of the Company Owner’s home jurisdiction without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Information We Collect About You
When you access the Website, the Company will learn certain information about you during your visit.
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, subscribe to the newsletter, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, email address. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
How we use collected information
The School may collect and use Students’ personal identification information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service: Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our students/clients as a group use the services and resources provided
- To send periodic emails: We may use Student/Client email addresses to send information and updates pertaining to their order. Student email addresses may also be used to respond to Student inquiries, questions, or other requests.
Web browser cookies
Our Site may use ‘cookies’ to enhance User experience. User’s web browser places cookies on their hard drive for record-keeping purposes and sometimes to track information about them. User may choose to set their web properly.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent users personal identification information to others.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Your acceptance of these terms