Every one of us faces challenges no one else can see. For some, it's a solo struggle but you are not alone. This episode is for you.
Every Tuesday I get to jump into the Get Ready to Rise Facebook community and talk about something important to me. A few weeks ago I and the other contributors shared personal stories of our invisible enemy. In today’s episode, I’m sharing mine in hopes it helps someone in their own journey.
Nuggets to reflect on...
- No matter how different our challenges are, there’s a high chance change can occur when we face and manage those root thoughts.
- Paying attention to your body’s cues, the physical and emotional feelings will help you to recognize those thoughts.
- A stumble is not a reason to stop.
- This is a life long journey. Put a plan in place to help you work through your invisible enemy as it appears
Go Where You Listen Most
Psst… Here are my mentions
If you are an 𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗱𝗿𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝗳𝗲𝗺𝗮𝗹𝗲 𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗲𝘂r interested in 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 and 𝗶𝗻𝘀𝗽𝗶𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 others or a woman looking to be inspired and mentored by someone who is at that part of her journey, Get Ready to rising Community is the place to be and I’m not just saying that because I get to chat with you every Tuesday. It’s impacted my own growth journey in significant ways and it’s a great Facebook Group to join.
- Want to get your hands on that book I was talking about? Don’t blame you! You can find it on Amazon or click the link here. 🡲 Get Ready to Rise: Time to stop hiding; Get Ready to Rise
Friendly Heads up – I’m a co-author of this book but none of us are financially benefiting from the proceeds.
We have chosen Plan International as the charity of choice to donate the proceeds of the book to. It is a fantastic charity and our desire is to sponsor a girl for as long as possible.